About Our Carpet Cleaning
Leftover carpet cleaning solutions can act as a magnet for dirt. That’s why Kiwi Clean’s exclusive six-step carpet cleaning system includes an essential extra step - a specially formulated pH-balancing fiber rinse that removes carpet cleaning solution residue right along with deep-down dirt. So all that’s left behind is cleaner, softer, more beautiful carpet.
Here’s how it works:
When our professionally trained, insured carpet cleaning technicians arrive at your home, they start with a pre-inspection to identify problem areas. Then the Kiwi Clean Six-Step Deep Clean goes to work to make your carpet cleaner:
1) Extra attention paid to trouble spots and heavy traffic areas
2) A special heated carpet cleaning solution is sprayed
deep into the carpet fibers to loosen embedded dirt.
3) For heavily soiled areas, we’ll need to Scrub the carpet to loosen the dirt.
4) It’s followed by a high-powered extraction and pH-balancing fiber rinse to remove the dirt and cleaning solution, leaving your carpet as clean as it can be.
5) Your carpet is groomed, allowing it to dry faster and distribute the carpet protector and deodorizer evenly
6) Post Inspection After we finish making your carpet cleaner, we review the entire job with you to make sure everything is done to your satisfaction. If not, we'll fix it right then. We want you to be completely satisfied before we leave your home.
BASIC STEAM CLEANED & DEODORIZED
Kiwi Clean's basic carpet cleaning includes a pre-inspection walk-through and steam cleaning of the exposed areas with a general detergent/deodorizing solution. We recommend that if your carpet is under seven years old, you have an protectant applied.
Our specials do not include furniture moving. You are welcome to move anything you like prior to our arrival. We just ask that it be moved completely off any areas that are to be cleaned.
Please point out stains, heavily soiled areas, and other areas of concern during the pre-inspection walk-through. We do warn you that heavily soiled or spotted carpets may need some additional work. At that time, the technician will advise you of any additional work or charges. Any room over 250 sq ft will be counted as two rooms.
|Carpet Cleaning Prices
||Mattress Cleaning Prices
|1 Area: $49.50
2 Area: $99.00
3 Area: $141.90
4 Area: $180.40
5 Area: $216.70
6 Area: $250.80
7 Area: $282.70
8 Area: $312.70
9 Area: $342.70
Stair Case: $29.75
Entry / Foyer: $24.75
Laundry Room: $24.75
Bathroom: $24.75 Walk-in Closet: $24.75
Heavy Stain Treatment: 29.95 per area or room. (for removal of very deep stains)
Upholstery Cleaning Prices:
Sofa: $99.00 Love seat: $82.50 Large-Sectional: $225.00
Twin size: $39.00
Full Size: $49.00
Queen size: $80.00
King size: $99.00